Misunderstood about verse from Quran

http://quran.com/8/12 How merciful of allah.

thank you brother for your good question
once again, this is my answer , from what I've learned and from what I've read
I'm sorry if my answer not satisfying your question

I try my best :)
ok
your question is about this verse :



[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
(8:12)



just imagine you in war ( because this verse in given during war of Badr )
will you act nicely with your enemy ?
100 % I'm pretty sure you will kill them first right

so what's wrong with this verse ?
or you need to join with military first then you will know the real situation ?
open your mind, don't let hatred block your mind :)

wallahualam

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...