Am I going to the hell ?

Let's say that I'm a person who's kind, patient and dedicates her entire life to charity work like providing voluntary medical assistance in poor countries. But I also like wearing bikinis, making out with my bf and I'm also an atheist. Will I still go to hell?

Nice question bro,
I'll try my best to give you my answer :)
since you are atheist, I'll give you analogy instead of using verse from Quran or Hadith



Let say you have two worker, Rush and Sina
Rush is good worker, very diligent, always come early
whereas Sina is a lazy person, always come late and so on
So, you give both of them a task, which they should bank in the profit everyday
Even Rush is a good worker, he did not complete his task.
Sina still completes his task even late.



So what you will do ?
You still give salary to Sina but half from it should be because he is very late, always
but there is no salary for Rush, even he is very diligent, always come early, even you want report to police due to his traitorous.
same goes to this situation

Even if you do a good deed, but still not do what is compulsory, the most important part, so ?

wallahualam

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...