Islam is the cruel religion ?

Hi, I used to be a religious non-Muslim. And then some friends suggested that I try reading the Al-Quran to understand Islam. I read it and was extremely horrified by almost everything I read in it. Seriously, how does exposing your hair warrant extreme torture in hell? -.-



thank you brother for your question
very good question :)

once again, this is my answer , from what I've learned and from what I've read
I'm sorry if my answer not satisfying your question
I try my best :)



first of all, did you ever read about the good reward if you do a good deed ?

"No soul knoweth what is kept hid for them of joy, as a reward for what they used to do."
(32:17)

So, in Quran, if you ever noticed, the word about torture is always comes after a good reward
This is as a one way in teaching

like your parents teach you, first give a reward , and if you still stubborn, punishment is ready
So the reward is deserve for the right people
if you not make a mistaken, Allah will not punish you

" Lo! Allah wrongeth not even of the weight of an ant; and if there is a good deed, He will double it and will give (the doer) from His presence an immense reward."
(4:40)

and Allah is not cruel
He will not torture you if you don't know

"Whosoever goeth right, it is only for (the good of) his own soul that he goeth right, and whosoever erreth, erreth only to its hurt. No laden soul can bear another's load, We never punish until we have sent a messenger."
(17:15)

so we all have a prophet
I'm pretty sure you also have accepted a knowledge about Islam :)

wallahualam

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...